Wicked CircuitMess Batmobile™ specs
If you haven't noticed from the listing or the campaign video, CircuitMess Batmobile™ has some pretty wicked specs.
Here's a detailed overview of everything it has to offer:
- Microcontroller: ESP32 with Xtensa dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, operation at 150MHz and performing at up to 600 DMIPS. 20MB of FLASH memory + 520kB of SRAM
- Camera: OV2640 with 1600x1200 (UXGA) resolution
- Battery: 1300mAh Li-Po charged through a USB-C port
- Display: 1.8'', 160*128px full color (RGB 16bit), digitally controllable backlight level
- Network: Built.in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Four individually controllable gearmotors and six individually controllable LEDs
That's pretty cool if I do say so myself. 😀
What's your favorite part of the Batmobile? Would you add any different parts to it?
I'd also like to share with you a very fun campaign I came across.
It's called EGO EXINNO 240W/120W : The King of Charger
The world's highest output & smallest charger at 240W with real-time wattage display
1) The world's highest output USB charger
2) The world's smallest charger at 240W
3) The world's first 6-port USB with real-time wattage display
4) The world's first all fast charging 6-port USB charger
5) The world's first USB charger supporting QC 5
6) The world's first USB charger supporting all fast charge protocol
7) The world’s first 6-port fast charge simultaneously
Click Here to get EXINNO with 40%OFF Price
Stay tuned for more updates.