143 backers still need to fix their payment until tomorrow, or Kickstarter will cancel their pledges
As I mentioned in my previous Kickstarter update - after a Kickstarter campaign ends, Kickstarter charges your credit cards.
If Kickstarter fails to bill your credit card, it will give you 7 days to fix your payment method and send you several reminders. If you don't fix your payment method on time, Kickstarter will automatically cancel your pledge, and you, unfortunately, won't be able to get your Batmobile :(
But worry not, there is a simple solution if your payment didn't go through, and you still have some time to fix this. Make sure to do it before tomorrow (Saturday) at 10:00 AM CET - you won't be able to fix your payment method after that deadline.
Please follow the steps below to fix your payment:
1) Log into your Kickstarter account and click on the red banner that shows up on top of your screen.
2) Then, all your Important Notifications will show up. Find the notification that tells you there was a problem processing your payment and click on "Fix payment".
3) A new window will open up where you have to click on the blue "Retry your payment" button.
4) Finally, you'll be able to enter your correct credit card information. Double-check if all the information you entered is correct, and once you do that, click on the green "Fix payment" button.
5) That's it, you're all set!
Make sure that the credit card you're using to pay has sufficient funds on it.
If you need any help fixing your payment, don't be shy and reach out!
If you don't fix your payment on time, Kickstarter will cancel your pledge, and you, unfortunately, won't be able to get your Batmobile for the Kickstarter price (the best price ever that we'll never offer to customers outside Kickstarter).
Thanks, and stay tuned!